Impregnating water – thinnable mixture that imparts a low surface energy to the substrate. The product does not alter the appearance of the substrate ( no film-forming effect ), nor affect the gas permeability of materials.
LC 92W imparts water, oil , coffee, red wine and atmospheric dirt-repellent treatment of low-porosity natural stone (marble granite etc). The surface to be treated should be air-dry, clean and absorbent. Apply the product by brush or spray in one (1) cross hand coat. The hydrophobic and oleophobic effect start to develop within 24 hours and are complete with one (1) week.
- Appearance: Milky, like white
- Density at 25°C approx. : (g/cm^3) 0,98
- Flash point , approx.: (°C) > 6
- Viscosity (Brookfield) at 25°C : 200+- 50 cps
The product is a physically drying bonding medium and forms a film through solvent evaporation. It is stabilized against UV – radiation. Has excellent resistance to water, oil, red wine, coffee etc.
The surface to be treated should be air-dry, clean and absorbent. Apply the ready to use product by brush or spray in one (1) cross hand coat. Treatment of facades of natural or synthetic stone, concrete, monuments, exterior and interior walls. Treatment of floors of natural or synthetic stone or unglazed ceramic tiles, granite, marble etc.
- Appearance: Clear to yellowish
- Solvents: Aromatics – Ketones
- Density at 20°C approx.: (g/cm^3) 0,89
- Viscosity (Hoppler) at 20°C : 40 +- 4 cps
- Water absorption ( 72h water immersion at 20°C: < 0.5%)